Behavior Change Challenge
- Had to inspire youth to gain interest in pressing social issue and participate in first-of-its-kind competition seeking to prevent injuries and fatalities from America’s #1 disaster threat: home fires.
- Had to build a virtual community where youth, educators and influencers could connect and tackle issue.
- Needed to break total prize purse of $250,000 into small prizes to increase participation.
- Had to find implementable prevention strategy for winning ideas, a challenge at early concept phase.
- Architected a submission platform for users aged 7-18 that accepts videos, mobile apps, invention ideas, comments, pitch decks and hyperlinks.
- Enabled a contest window for public voting on submission.
- Designed a review process that allows entries to be evaluated based on effectiveness, feasibility, originality, presentation, collaboration and public voting.
- Measured and reported Key Performance Indicators directly to CEO and Founder of Project Paradigm.
- Received tens of thousands of registrations.
- Winners will be chosen May 2016.
- Top 100 teams will win cash prizes from $500 to $100,000.